While IVF treatment is becoming more common in India, many couples are still unaware of the facts and realities of the procedure. Infertility affects one out of every six couples. To find a solution, it must be seriously considered. Typically, people believe that IVF treats infertility and focuses on the process of creating a “test-tube baby,” which is prohibitively costly. There are many top ivf specialist in Delhi and the best fertility clinic in Delhi which offer best treatment and world class facility.
What is IVF
IVF, or in vitro fertilization, is a procedure in which an egg is mixed with sperm from a partner or a donor outside of the body. The procedure necessitates careful supervision and observation with the assistance of physicians, as well as your expectation for the best outcome. The entire procedure will be carried out in a laboratory before the embryo emerges. Finally, the embryo is implanted in the ovary of the woman. It has the potential to bring success.
When You Need To See Ivf Doctor
Here are a few factors why you should seek the advice of an top ivf specialist in Delhi while planning your family.
You’re Over 40
Given recent technological advancements, giving birth after the age of 40 has never been safer. However, there are risks and problems to consider when attempting to conceive. Both the quantity and consistency of eggs are affected by age. Because of the drop in egg production, older women have a higher risk of miscarriage. Before trying to conceive, you may want to talk to the best fertility clinic in Delhi about the dangers.
If you’ve had a miscarriage, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re having trouble conceiving or that you ought to see a fertility doctor. Pregnancy loss is common; about 15–25% of known pregnancies result in miscarriage. The majority of patients who have had a miscarriage will have a stable pregnancy afterward.
High or Low BMI
Before you begin attempting, Your body’s reproductive functions and hormonal balance can be affected by your weight.”Women with a BMI [body mass index] of less than 18 or more than 30 may have a higher risk of infertility and pregnancy complications,” Check BMI with this calculator: whether you’re underweight or overweight, it’s worth talking to your doctor about how to improve your BMI for your general health before trying to conceive; however, if you’re ovulating regularly, you may be able to get pregnant.
Infertility can be caused by a variety of medical conditions, and you should seek help from the best fertility clinic in Delhi if you have any of this problem :
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is the most common cause of female infertility and is a hormonal condition that affects a woman’s ability to ovulate on a regular basis. It is difficult to conceive if a woman does not ovulate on a regular basis. PCOS is usually treated with ovulation-inducing oral or injectable drugs.
- Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue that usually lines the uterus develops in places other than the uterus, such as the ovaries, fallopian tube, and other pelvic spaces. Each woman’s treatment is unique, but it can require surgery.
- Fibroids in the uterus are benign tumours that develop in the uterine muscle and are common in reproductive-aged women. Despite the fact that fibroids can make it difficult for a woman to get pregnant or cause pregnancy loss, many women with fibroids are able to conceive and bear a pregnancy. Women with fibroids who want to get pregnant have a variety of treatment choices.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) is diagnosed when a woman’s ovaries stop working normally before the age of 40. In general, a woman diagnosed with POI has a 5% risk of being pregnant. Egg donation with in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) may be one of the most common therapies for women with POI due to the low risk of natural conception.
How ivf specialist will help you in getting pregnant
Fertility treatments come in a variety of forms. You, your family, and your healthcare provider will choose which medication to give you the best chance of becoming pregnant and having a safe pregnancy. Treatments that are commonly used include:
- Surgery to repair parts of your or your partner’s reproductive system. For example, you may need surgery on your Fallopian tubes to help your eggs travel from your ovaries to your uterus.
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
- In vitro fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
What problems fertility can cause
Many women benefit from fertility therapy in order to conceive. It can, however, trigger some issues. The most important issue is that care will result in multiple pregnancies. Some fertility treatments can cause you to release a large number of eggs all at once. Each of these eggs may be fertilised by sperm, resulting in you becoming pregnant with multiple children.
And if you only have one child, certain fertility treatments increase the risk of problems in your child compared to a baby born without fertility treatment. Premature birth, low birthweight, and birth defects are among them. Discuss the complications to top ivf specialist in Delhi so that you and your family have all the details you need to determine whether treatment is right for you.
There is a chance of bleeding and infection, depending on which fertility therapies you use. Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome is another possibility (OHSS). When the drugs used in some fertility treatments cause pain in your ovaries, this is called ovarian pain. Bloating and nausea are common side effects of OHSS. While uncommon, some women may experience rapid weight gain and shortness of breath, which necessitates immediate medical attention.
About the best fertility clinic in Delhi
Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic is the place where you get the top ivf specialist in Delhi . Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic is the most well-known and leading best fertility clinic in Delhi . We have one goal at Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic: to assist you in forming the family of your dreams. Every day, our family (including our doctors, nurses, and team) works with you and your family to make that happen. The primary aim of our infertility centers, as a prominent best fertility clinic in Delhi, is to provide extensive infertility care services [fertility treatment before delivery]. In the field of infertility, we provide years of experience, best iui doctor in Delhi, and the most cutting-edge reproductive technology, as well as a care plan tailored to your specific needs.