IVF stands for in vitro fertilization and is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART). It entails the removal of eggs from a woman’s ovaries and fertilisation with sperm. An embryo is a fertilized egg that has been fertilised. The embryo may then be frozen or transferred to a woman’s uterus for storage.IVF can be used in a variety of ways ivf specialist in Noida, will figure what is the best possible way for you depending on your situation.
Why Is In Vitro Fertilization Performed
IVF aids people who are trying to conceive a child but are unable to do so due to infertility. Since IVF is expensive and invasive, many couples try other fertility treatments first. Taking fertility drugs or having intrauterine insemination are two examples. A ivf specialist in noida injects sperm directly into a woman’s uterus during this operation.
Infertility problems that might necessitate IVF include:
- Women over the age of 40 have lower fertility
- Fallopian tubes that are blocked or destroyed
- ovarian activity is impaired
- uterine fibroids
- male infertility, such as low sperm count or abnormalities in sperm shape
- unexplained infertility
Parents may also opt for ivf treatment in Noida if they are concerned about passing on a genetic disorder to their children. The embryos can be tested for genetic abnormalities in a medical lab. With the help of ivf treatment in Noida, a doctor only implants embryos that are free of genetic defects.
How Is In Vitro Fertilization Performed
IVF is broken down into five steps:
- Stimulation:- During each menstrual cycle, a woman usually produces one egg. IVF, on the other hand, necessitates the use of numerous eggs. The chances of producing a viable embryo are increased when several eggs are used. Fertility drugs will be given to you to help your body grow more eggs. During this time, your doctor will conduct routine blood tests and ultrasounds to track egg development and notify you when they are ready.
- Egg Retrieval:- Follicular aspiration is the term for egg extraction. It’s an anesthetic-assisted surgical technique. A needle will be guided through your vaginal canal, through your ovary, and through an egg-containing follicle using an ultrasound wand. Each follicle will be suctioned for eggs and fluid with the needle.
- Insemination:- The male partner will now be required to provide a sample of sperm. In a petri dish, a technician will mix the sperm with the eggs. If that fails to produce embryos, your doctor can opt for ICSI.
- Embryo Culture:- Your doctor will keep an eye on the fertilised eggs and make sure they’re dividing and growing properly. At this stage, the embryos will be tested for genetic disorders.
- Transfer :-Embryos may be inserted until they are large enough. Three to five days after fertilisation, this happens. A thin tube called a catheter is inserted through your vagina, through your cervix, and through your uterus during the procedure. The embryo is then implanted into your uterus by your doctor.
Rick during the Ivf treatment
Some women may have reactions to the medications that are given during treatment.
The possible side effects of IVF drugs include:
- nausea and vomiting
- difficulty breathing
- hot flashes
- enlargement of the ovaries
- difficulty sleeping
- abdominal pain
What is ivf cost
Ivf cost may vary from place to place and which kind of treatment you are taking. If you want to know how much iui cost in Delhi you must first figure out what the infertile couple needs and how complicated their case is. If you live in Delhi, iui cost in Delhi range from Rs. 7000 to Rs. 25,000 for a single cycle. If you’re thinking of getting IUI medication, there are a lot of things to think about. The age of the patient, the couple’s medical history, and the form of infertility must all be considered when deciding the actual cost of IUI care.
questions to ask before ivf
When IVF treatment is suggested, the procedure may seem daunting. Patients are likely to have questions about IVF, such as how to plan, what will be expected of them, and so on, but when it comes time to start, more specific questions are 100% relevant.
1.Am I a candidate for “Mini IVF” or “Natural IVF”?
2.What are my options for embryos that won’t be used?
3.How many eggs will you try to retrieve?
4.Will you use a 3-day or 5-day transfer?
5.Are my embryos, eggs, and / sperm stored onsite or at another location?
6.Should my embryos be frozen prior to transfer?
7.If I have unexplained infertility, is IUI or IVF best?
8.Do I need PGD or PGS?
9.How long is the IVF process expected to take from start to finish?
10.Is there anything about my diagnosis that could negatively impact IVF success?
The best ivf treatment in Noida
Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic is the place where you can find ivf specialist in Noida. Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic is the most well-known and leading and provides the best ivf treatment in Noida. We have one goal at Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic: to assist you in forming the family of your dreams. Every day, our family (including our doctors, nurses, and team) works with you and your family to make that happen. Our infertility centers’ primary aim is to provide extensive infertility care services[fertility treatment before delivery]. In the field of infertility, we provide years of experience, the best ivf specialist in Noida, and the most cutting-edge reproductive technology, as well as
a care plan tailored to your specific needs.