People believe that IVF is a costly procedure, but this is no longer the case, thanks to advances in medical science. The cost of IVF treatment is now meager, and doctors charge very little to see patients who wish to have a baby. The cost of IVF varies by location and doctor’s experience; some doctors can charge extra money from their patients. However, the consultation fee charged by doctors is low . The best infertility specialist in Delhi understands how necessary it is to clear a patient’s questions, so they don’t charge extra for consultations. Let’s see how much the ivf specialist doctor in Delhi costs.
Who is an infertility doctor?
A reproductive endocrinologist is a doctor who specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, which is a subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology (REI). REI is a branch of medicine that looks at how hormones affect reproduction and infertility in both men and women.
How can infertitlity doctor help?
You’re not alone if you’re having trouble conceiving. In India, about 10% of women (6.1 million) struggle to conceive or remain pregnant.
Infertility occurs when a woman is unable to conceive after a year or more of unprotected intercourse. Although some cases of infertility are caused by ovulation complications, there are a variety of other reasons for infertility.
When an assessment has been completed, an infertility professional may help assess if there is an identifiable cause of infertility and provide the necessary care. Infertility can be treated with drugs or surgery in certain cases. Test outcomes, the amount of time a couple has been attempting to conceive, the couple’s physical wellbeing, and the couple’s preferences all play a role in treatment selection.
Infertility can be caused by a variety of medical conditions, including:-
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI)
- Thyroid Condition
- Multiple Miscarriages
When to see the infertility doctor?
Planning for a pregnancy can be difficult. If you’re ready to start a family but are having trouble conceiving, it’s time to look at your choices.
- You’ve been having intercourse without using birth control for at least 12 months and haven’t gotten pregnant.
The general rule is that it takes a couple five to six months to become pregnant. You should see a best infertility specialist in Delhi if you are under 35 and have been having unprotected sex (sex without any kind of birth control) for the past 12 months.
When we get older, the consistency and quantity of our eggs decrease. (Aging’s advantages and disadvantages!)
- If you are 35 or older and have been attempting to conceive for six months without using birth control, you can see a best ivf specialist in delhi.
- If you’re over 40, you’re technically in the high-risk pregnancy group, and you should see a best ivf specialist in Delhi first. At this time, the chances of miscarriage are higher.
- Three or More Miscarriages
- A miscarriage occurs when a pregnancy is lost within 20 weeks of conception. Miscarriage is most often caused by an egg or sperm with an incorrect number of chromosomes, preventing the fertilised egg from developing normally. Early development complications, such as the egg failing to implant properly in the uterus or having structural defects, can also lead to miscarriage.
- If you’ve suffered two or more miscarriages, you can talk to the best ivf specialist in Delhi about having your well being monitored as you continue to conceive. You should be conscious if there is a broader problem causing these miscarriages.
- Trouble Achieving or Maintaining an Erection
Making an appointment with a male fertility specialist is easy. Urologists, also known as andrologists, are physicians who specialise in the male reproductive system. They will help you find a solution for these problems.
- Have No Period, Irregular Periods, or Heavy Bleeding
A fertility problem may trigger any of these symptoms:
- There is no period: It’s possible you’re not ovulating at all.
- Irregular periods: The brain could be transmitting the wrong hormone messages, or an ovulation disorder could be to blame.
- Bleeding between periods: A uterine polyp or fibroid, as well as a cervical lesion, may cause bleeding between periods or after sex.
- Your cycle is excessively heavy if you bleed for more than seven days, use more than one pad or tampon every hour for several hours, or transfer blood clots larger than the size of a quarter. A uterine fibroid or an endocrine abnormality may cause this. It strongly advises you to see ivf specialist doctor in Delhi.
- Chronic Medical Condition
If you have a chronic or long-term medical problem, you’re probably already acquainted with your care provider/specialist by first name. It’s the same for fertility. It is suggest that you see a best infertility specialist in Delhi if you have any of the following disorders or diseases:
- Genetic disorders
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Thyroid condition
What are consultation fees charged by infertility doctors?
The best ivf specialist in Delhi they are known for their success rate worldwide. The cost of consultation fees charged by infertility doctors is not fixed, but doctors don’t charge much for consultation from their patients. Consultation fees from the best best ivf specialist in Delhi are around 500-5000 depending on which kind of doctor and facility you choose.
About the best infertility specialist in delhi?
Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal clinic is the place where you get the best infertility specialist in Delhi. Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic is the most well-known and leading ivf center and offers the best ivf specialist doctor in Delhi. We have one goal at Dr. Sowjanya Aggarwal Clinic: to assist you in forming the family of your dreams. Every day, our family (including our doctors, nurses, and team) works with you and your family to make that happen. The primary aim of our infertility centers, as a prominent , is to provide extensive infertility care services [fertility treatment before delivery]. In the field of infertility, we provide years of experience,, and the most cutting-edge reproductive technology, as well as a care plan tailored to your specific needs.